Coaching for Your Marketing Team
The Air-cover You Need, Where You Need It Most
The Marketing Strategy Lab
You don’t have to go it alone
- Get C-level coaching to up-level your marketing output
- Access core principles, templates, and resources to improve implementation
- Find support to stay on task and accountable for your marketing investment
WATCH THE WEBINAR
How to Avoid Random Acts of Marketing
As of today you’ve probably…
- Hired outsourced marketing specialists
- Purchased technology to solve a problem
- Relied on paid channels to drive business
- Hired sales people
- Tried to figure it out yourself
- Avoided investing in marketing altogether
Yet, results are tepid…
It’s possible that:
- You aren’t sure which marketing approach will work best for your business
- Vendors are selling what they do, not what you need
- Trial-and-error has mostly been…error
- You need more data to determine how much to spend
- You haven’t sourced the expertise you need
Don’t take someone else’s word for it.
Take charge of your own marketing roadmap.
away the waste
Select efficient marketing channels
Get specific on what success means to you
Define the right talent you need to put marketing into action
Not all the things. Only what you need.
Refine planning and implementation across all marketing pillars
From messaging to paid channels, determine where you need improvement, and optimize
Access expert oversight in real-time
A resource Library at your fingertips to access when the time is right
Where do you want to be six months from now?
By next quarter, you could have:
- A marketing budget that makes sense to you.
- A channel strategy that makes sense for your business.
- Control over how you invest this year.
- A plan ready to grow as you do.
What our clients are saying
What I really loved about it was the systematic approach. A building blocks approach to marketing strategy and a plan as opposed to ‘let’s write some cool stuff and throw it out there and see if it works.'”
L.L., CEO, Financial services company
The Lab was an incredible wake up call that allowed us to take a step back, reevaluate our actions and create a strategic roadmap which became a much larger, but more productive, undertaking. We were able to find the “blue ocean” and now are very excited for the future results.”